Lab 9, Studio Photography, Product shots

 

Chanel Foundation product shot.


F.11    1/200    ISO 100

F.22    1/200    ISO 100

F.22    1/200    ISO 100

F.11    1/200    ISO 100

F.11    1/200    ISO 100
On this image I used a white glass to have a mirror effect, 
and I moved the back light away and left the product at the horizon line.

F.22    1/200    ISO 100

Baileys product shot.


F.22    1/200    ISO 100


F.22    1/200    ISO 100
I used a blue and red gel on either side of the light I think it 
creates a very cool background effect.

F.22    1/200    ISO 100
I used a light tent with white fabric inside to create a 
softer light against the glass, with a red gel on the light.

F.11    1/200    ISO 100

I used a light tent with red fabric inside to create 
a softer light against the glass.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 7, Image Manipulation Idea

Image Manipulation Project, Surrealism

Lab 8, Studio photography, Product shooting