Lab 7, Image Manipulation Idea

My aim for this project is to create a surreal image from taking a series 
of photos and editing with photoshop.

I am drawn to do surrealism for my image manipulation project. 
I love the way surrealism takes the viewer into a fantasy world. 






Idea overview,
For my image manipulation idea, I want to create an image as if a piece of me was taken away as if it is falling in to the grave of someone that I grieve for.
The thought of this idea from when I felt this way from when my brother passed 
and I felt like a piece of me was suddenly taken away.


 I will take a photo in the Graveyard, and change it in photoshop where I will cut a puzzle piece from a person and lay it close to grave as if it the piece belonged there. 


I intend to make this image by taking a series of photos and layering them together on photoshop. I will use tools in photoshop to 
cut out pieces of me and place them on another layer.

Sketch's of my idea.
 
Concept Board






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Image Manipulation Project, Surrealism

Lab 8, Studio photography, Product shooting