Week 8, Discover, Proposal and Research advertisements.

 



The reason I choose this image is because I was drawn by the use of light that was used to create this photo. I can see the light in the sun glasses that it was a bare bulb light, 
I love the background and the logo I think it looks very classy. 
I like the way the model wear's the product making the shot a nicer and more drawing to the viewer insight to see how they look on.





The reason I choose this image is because I was drawn by the use of colour that was used to create this photo. I can see the reflection under the bottle showing me this is two images that were put together. I like the way the model show's off the product making the shot a nicer and more drawing to the viewer insight to imagine that they will look like this if they purchase the product.



The reason I choose this image is because I was drawn by the use of light that was used to create this photo. I can see the light was on the side the create the shadow, and the product is laid down, 
rather than standing up. I like way the logo is on each side of the billboard. 
I like the way the model is next to give a face to the product making it more recognizable. 
Photographer MARIO TESTINO | OFFICIAL 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lab 7, Image Manipulation Idea

Image Manipulation Project, Surrealism

Lab 8, Studio photography, Product shooting