My aim for this project is to create a surreal image from taking a series of photos and editing with photoshop. I am drawn to do surrealism for my image manipulation project. I love the way surrealism takes the viewer into a fantasy world. surreal photo of man the size of light bulb https://www.creativeboom.com/inspiration/beautifully-surreal-photographs-representing-varying-states-of-consciousness/ Research of image manipulation that I found that I liked Girl with piece gone Puzzle Idea overview, For my image manipulation idea, I want to create an image as if a piece of me was taken away as if it is falling in to the grave of someone that I grieve for. The thought of this idea from when I felt this way from when my brother passed and I felt like a piece of me was suddenly taken away. I will take a photo in the Graveyard, and change it in photoshop where I will cut a puzzle piece from a person and lay it close to grave as if it the piece belonged there....
Title - A piece of me went with you the day you left us. Artists Statement The theme of my image manipulation project is to show a surreal image. In a world surrounded by visuals, I wanted my image to grab your attention and make you wonder why it does. My work explores the relationship between Mother and Son. How the Mother will never stop grieving for her only Son. I hope that the viewer will forget that they are looking at a photograph and instead see an alternate reality, one that mixes painterly qualities with surrealism and fantasy and pulls us deeper and deeper into a world that allows us to escape our reality in exchange for fantasy. My inspiration comes from photographers who have used their photos to change the world like Eric Johansson and Frieke Janssesn. I like pictures that make a huge statement and alters peoples perspective. I want my imagery to move beyond the realm of photography and instead mimic paintings and alternate styles of art. Proposal & Resea...
This week in the lab we took more product shots. We used a light tent and different gels to create different looks. I used reflectors and different Perspex glass to create a mirror effect. F16 1/200 ISO 100 F16 1/200 ISO 100 F22 1/200 ISO 100 F16 1/200 ISO 100 F22 1/200 ISO 100 F22 1/200 ISO 100 F16 1/200 ISO 100 F16 1/200 ISO 100 F22 1/200 ISO 100 F22 1/200 ...
Comments
Post a Comment